Thursday, March 19, 2009

playing with my legos

So, a lot of stuff going on it seems. This week has been busy. Had a doctor's appt. that went ok. Got some strange news about needing another sonogram, not to be alarmed, but as a precaution. On the plus side, we get to see Pokey one more time before delivery. Got to see some family on a surprise visit. Picked a daycare that is both available and not scary! Baking today for a bake sale! Getting our floors delivered tomorrow (making today last day to roller skate, which will be done shortly), so that they can be installed in a couple of weeks. Saturday, I'm going to a SHOW!! Yay!! Sunday, I spy brunch. Again. Anyway, just a brief look.

Ok, thought for the week: I found out the other day that a friend of mine is embarking on a journey, it's not really my business to post their business on my blog, but I just want to give them props. I think it's truly amazing. I don't know, could be the hormones, could be the photo project, but it's been on my mind, and I think it's fucking awesome. I am a believer in what goes around comes around.

No comments: