Monday, March 09, 2009

and so it begins

Well, this week marks 10 weeks to go. Getting anxious and uncomfortable. The last few days I've just been hot. Some of it is the weather, which I'm not complaining about. I'm complaining that I cannot take off my clothes fast enough when I get home. Oh, and my cravings have increased somewhat. Not complaining there either, quite enjoying that actually, I mean it's food. Mmm, grilled hot dogs. See, they're not even unheard of. On the downside I will not be able to hike, camp or sxsw, and that makes me a lil sad. Soon enough.

Had a productive weekend. Brad put up the closet in the nursery (yay husbands!!) and it looks great. (pics soon, I promise) We also now have functioning blinds in the kitchen. We paid for our floors, and installation should be in the next few weeks or so.

Got to see my ex coworkers from Mars yesterday; that was a lot of fun. I'm hoping to make another round one last time before pokey comes.

Oh, trying to get good video of pokey moving around. It's kind of hard, he must know we're recording and stops moving, already being difficult.

No comments: