Tuesday, March 24, 2009

it's that time again

I have to start with writing being sick sucks. Pregnant or not. I have had a fucking sinus infection now for two weeks. Friday, while at the dog park, my ears started clogging up. By the time I got home it they were in the worst pain. Of course, all the doctor's offices are closed leaving me with clinic on other side of town or... the dreaded emergency room. I opted for toughing it out. That was the longest night. Maybe 4 hours of sleep. Finally broke down and went to clinic on Saturday. Ear infection. In both ears. What adult gets an ear infection? And WHO gets it in both ears? I know who, me, 7 months pregnant and all. Now, 4 days later, I can't hear for shit. They hurt less, but I can still feel this throbbing. Anyway, enough bitching.


Baby news: Baby is doing good. Had a good sonogram today. Baby is head down and weighing in at almost 5lbs. Fluid around baby looked normal as well. 8 weeks to go. Starting to get more and more anxious. The floors should be installed soon, and then we can work on putting the nursery together. It would be nice to have some quiet time between then and when baby arrives. To squeeze in last chance to... stuff. I'm hoping for another outdoorsy venture at least. Which equates to trips to the stinkin' dog park.



No comments: