Monday, February 02, 2009

unmotivated

I have all these things I want to do today, but I'm feeling unmotivated. It was busy weekend. I actually got a mani-pedi for the 3rd time ever. Probably be the last, not really into that kind of thing. Tried a new place for brunch, that was ok. As much as people bitch (myself included), I like Texas weather. It was 75 yesterday, in the winter. It's "cold" in the mornings to remind us it's still winter. I hate that on trash days, there's always loose trash in the yards and street.

Baby update: Getting bigger, sore stomach and night leg cramps, but nothing too bad. About 2 weeks to go until next sonogram, so super excited! Both of my emailed preg updates were about hemorrhoids, so now I'm worried I going to get them at any moment or something! Don't worry, I won't post updates on that. We put off the daycare hunt for a couple of weeks for Brad's work. Slowly working on baby's room. Slowly.

No comments: