Monday, February 16, 2009

Recap

Well, it's Monday, President's day. I wonder what the current president does on President's day. To him, is it like mother's/father's day? Did he get a tie or a mug from the kiddos? Hmm, just wondering.

So the weekend was good. Saturday, finally got some house stuff done, oh and got our crib. Sorta, it's coming in 2 weeks! Saturday night, ate at home, and went to improv comedy down town and then to a bar. Two things I've noticed: I can't run across a street with cars coming like I used to and going to bed at 3am still sucks. It was a good night. Sunday, Brad's mom came into town. We mostly hung out and went to Costco. Oh, and tried a new burger joint near by called Mighty Fine, and was indeed fine. Today, I had my teeth cleaned(no issues), she left and our house got measured for new floors! Yes, finally, we are getting our floors. Soon. And... we got our smaller trash bin, score one for the globe, perhaps two for us, we're getting bamboo floors.

1 comment:

Emily said...

You'll have to post photos of your floors! And your crib! Yay!