Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Shallow Belly Buttons

We've been kind of busy over the last week it seems. The office is slowly becoming the nursery. I took apart the closet and repainted it. We just have to get shelves put in. We took out the desk, and are slowly getting rid of all the other crap that's been piling up. I think I'll take before and after pics. Picked out our floors over the weekend as well, and have an appt. for installers to start measuring here pretty soon! Finally, floors so close I could taste them, or walk on them I should say. Went hiking over the weekend, too. That was awesome. Went to Pedernales Falls State Park.


It was a little tiring, but fun. Discovered that my dog likes to poo in rivers... She had a good time as well, and it still recovering from all the excitement. Hopefully, going to squeeze in a camping trip before pokey comes, but Brad is worried about the baby. He's protective like that.

Baby's doing good. Had a check up today, and all seems well. The only thing that was off was that the baby's measuring kind of big, so we might be having a big baby. Brad was a big baby, so maybe it was inevitable. A week away from being 2/3rds done! The baby moves a lot, and throws some pretty good punches, hard enough so that Brad can feel them, and almost uncomfortable to me. Our excitement is growing along with my fear or active labor, especially hearing that it might be a big ass baby!

2 comments:

Emily said...

This is why I don't drink from rivers anymore.

MaddieMarrs said...

Yeah, the whole dog pooping in the river - so didn't need to know that. :D