Monday, February 23, 2009

orange drink

Got a lot of house stuff done this weekend. I painted a bit of trim (don't tell my dr.), and cleaned up a lot of stuff. There's dust/dirt/hair everywhere. Can't wait for the floors. I'm nesting big time it seems. Brad finished half of the attic, with several trips to home depot. We finally have some stuff up there stored. Got the crib and dresser home as well.

Went to ye ol' Crown and Anchor. We reminisced about how we would drink a pitcher each maybe 3-4 times a week. This time, he had just 2 pints, and I had my Kalibur and IBC. What a way we've come. The burgers are still fantastic though, never fails to deliver! I'm sure we'll be bringing jr. there soon enough.div>

Had a sonogram this week. The baby is indeed measuring big, by 2 weeks. Also, it weighs 3lbs already. And...has a big head. I'm so doomed. The downside though is that baby could have gestational diabetes, which I get tested for this week. Or, it could just be a big baby! Sorry guys, no care packages, that's where I graze the most on sweets in the mean time. Go figure, a pastry chef with gestational diabetes, maybe my tragic flaw.

Separately, I'm worried about pootie butt. My cat, she turns 10 this year, and is losing her hair. Not sure if she can handle a baby in the house.

1 comment:

Emily said...

First off, I'm telling your dr.

Secondly, I love that when I click on your posts to open them outside of my reader I always get an "Adult content" warning. Cracks me up. It makes me wonder what you've got hidden here...