Wednesday, January 27, 2010

the things i wanted to say

Because I'm passive aggressive, I'm going to rant here. Or maybe I don't want to lose it and say things I'll regret.

If you don't want to be in my kid's life, that's fine. Would have been nice to have some grandparent representation. I've kind of had a rough go of it in the parent/grandparent department, and would really like my kid to have it better. That's fine. He has one already. That cares about him, asks about him, etc. It may be a lot, but whatever, better than none. He's kicking ass without your influence any way. And really, your small-minded, borderline racist beliefs are things I DON'T want around my son, so maybe he's better off.

That is all. Apparently, I listen to Polyphonic Spree when I'm pissed. I put that on to type this. And I'm thinking of what I need to bake. Some thing that's involved like a brioche or 5-strain braided challah. Ugh.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I have a parent who doesn't want to be part of bunny's life. sucks, but it makes you appreciate those who do want to participate even more. hugs.

Meli said...

Thanks. Sort of annoyed, they asked for grandkids while we were dating. (ok, more than just sort of ha ha.)

Cinnacism said...

Gah, I lost this link when I switched to a new laptop but I just got it again! Looking forward to reading regularly once more. I just wanted to let you know I'm still out here reading. :)