Friday, January 22, 2010

is "squeeze box" about sex?

Just a short one. The kid just fell asleep, and I have an hour window to cram in a lot of stuff.

The farm box looks awesome. Sad, we need to go to the store. No dairy, proteins or starch. Maybe a soup day.

The kid is freaking standing. Trying to crawl, but that's been in the works. He goes backwards. Holy shit, he moves fast.

I made some bread this week, and took just a few pix. Sadly, the computer has been a fucking nightmare so I can't upload (safely). And there's a ton of shit on the camera. Not just crap pix, but funny vids worth posting, ha ha.

I hate it when he falls asleep with a loaded diaper.(he's in my lap still, and it smells) Speaking of diapers, we switched to compostable/flushable, so now we generate a bag of trash a week for the entire family. Two every other if you count the cat's shitter box. Sweet.

When the computer gets fixed (hopefully, this wknd), I can start blogging my adventures in food and babies. Ok, one baby, multiple adventures.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I do love food and baby adventures!

Which compostable diapers did you switch to? We're doing full-on cloth now that the umbilical has fallen off (had a bit of an "omg, did I potentially give him an infection before he's even a week old?!?!?!?!" scare) but I still like the idea of compostables for travel.