Thursday, January 14, 2010

farmer in the dell

I'm debating on doing a food blog. I don't know. We'll see. Something about what's going with me and the family and what we're eating. And maybe a recipe or two. There's so many of those blogs out there(and I'm subscribe to a ton of them). I think I'm the only reader of my blog. Eh, oh well, it's for my own sanity anyways. It also seems that I don't keep up with it as nearly as much as I'd like to...

Some news: The kid will be 8 months in a few days. He never ceases to amaze me. He's pretty close to crawling, and already wants to start walking. He also seems pretty clever. He's acting more and more like a little boy instead of a baby every day! We signed up for a farm box. This first week, it's contents were delicious(at least, so far). It's fun trying to think of what to make next for everyone.

New foods/textures introduced this week: black beans w/rice, chicken and carrots, chunky carrots, whole peas, puffs, beef and rice, grapefruit juice.

1 comment:

Beans said...

Hey girl! You should totally start a food blog. I started mine and kinda fell off because i get lazy. I would love to see some recipes from you. Im getting in to baking, i got a bunch of new shit for xmas and im starting to make my own bread at home. I got a SilPat and i want some chocolate chip cookies to cook on em, or any cookie for that matter. Anyway, you should go for it! Another great food blog i found recently is called foodwishes.com. The guy is really good and his format is really educational. check it out.