Wednesday, April 22, 2009

sittin' here watching the wheels go 'round and round...

Today marks the official 36 week mark. 37 weeks is considered full term, so yikes. A month to go until EDD, another yikes. The house is starting to come together. I'm happy with the nursery so far, and after this weekend, it should all be set up for Pokey. All we have to do is wait. Oh how long it is going to be... Strangely, most of my "nesting" involves food. I feel the need to bake everyone one last thing before I can't bake for a few months. And then of course, preparing lots of food to be frozen. Baby gets hiccups a lot, and sometimes during the night. Funny, I can see my belly move with every one.

Anniversary went well. We sort of celebrated twice since the actual day was during the week. The weekend we went out to eat and went to a fuckin' bad ass rock opera. During the week, we grilled some brats and had our traditional Red Stripe. Well, I had a couple of sips. Did the gift exchange, and both of us were surprised! Not too many big plans coming up. Some in-law visits, but that's it. Now to sit back and wait.

No comments: