Monday, April 13, 2009

the hunt is on

Oh, a small tidbit: I'm catching up on blogs, too. My bro-in-law and his Mrs. just celebrated their 1st anniversary. Kudos. Any way, that reminded me that ours is coming up, actually, a week from today. I should start by saying I get complete joy giving Brad gifts, the hunt for, the creativity, the surprise, whatever. So, anyway, we decided before our first WA that we would go with traditional gifts since we had an nontraditional wedding. But for fun, alternate it with modern gifts. So basically every other year we switch. Oh, and we're always saving money for some huge thing: wedding, house, baby... so we place budgets on the gift. I was trad. the first, he was modern. Anyway, both of ours this year are leather. With a $15 budget. Oh the fun I will have.

1 comment:

Cinnacism said...

Such a sweet photo. Get him a CostCo-sized thing of pork rinds...that kind of counts as leather, right?