Wednesday, April 29, 2009

21 days

Until my estimated due date. I have my moments of panic and I have my moments of calm. Same with the husband. I know we'll get through it. We're going to be parents. I'm going to be in a lot of pain. Oh well, been through worse. Hmm, maybe not this time. I've already started dilating, so that's progress. The nursery is set up. The floors are almost done, finishing today, hopefully. Just got news, mid-post, no floors today due to installer medical emergency... Yeah, we have weird luck.

Had a good past weekend. MIL came down for a visit. Helped us finish out nursery. Went to brunch buffet which was badassly scrumptious. Making my last few baking ventures to ship and then I'm going on maternity leave. It's getting harder to stand for long periods of time in my hot kitchen. Oh and went to a pig roast. Things roasted on a pit are fantastic I must say. That is all.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Just memorize these 4 words:

"I want my epidural"

And you'll be golden!