Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The things I shall eat

Today I had a bowl of oat meal with bananas, walnuts, brown sugar, and butter. It was very tasty, and full of good for you stuff. The stuff I need. Thinking about lunch now.

So far, no issues with the baby. It moves a lot. Sometimes it's uncomfortable, but at least I know it's there. I'm getting more and more anxious as my due date nears. I'm also getting bigger and bigger! Some days I feel good and accepting of it, and some days, well, it just kinda sucks. Oh well, I blame it on the hormones. I had to buy maternity clothes, and know I'm not done. My boobs have gone up 3 sizes, and my milk hasn't even come in yet! I use my ipod to let pokey listen to music, and s/he seems to respond well to it. Likes sir mix a lot. Or maybe when I sing it, who knows. Any way, I'm really excited about this. Really, haven't been this happy since I got married! I like these lil checks and balances that get thrown my way. I guess that's life. I'm glad to know it's going to mean more now.

I think I have my unemployment straightened out finally. It only took a month! I feel for the rest of my coworkers who are still struggling with it. On to lunch.

1 comment:

Beans said...

I've struggled for a month now to get my unemployment straightened out and they finally told me I am not eligible for it. go texas