Wednesday, August 05, 2009

hope and a hey

I feel I must keep everyone up. Or maybe post for my own sanity. It is a diary of sorts, isn't it?


Things are trucking along here. I'm starting to look for work, so the daycare issue is on my mind again. I need to work, but the thought of day care still scares the shit out of me. Especially now that lil man is more alert.


Baby's doing well. Really well. We ghetto weighed him yesterday, and concluded he weighs over 14lbs. Which is big. He looks a lot like me now. Not sure if that's a good thing or not. He's becoming more and more interactive every day. I guess it's just something that some one would have to experience themselves to truly appreciate. I still think, overall, I got pretty lucky. Good pregnancy and good kid. Ha ha so far. Who knows, he could be a little shit later on. Which is highly likely, he is related to me.

No comments: